Aeotec Pico Duo Switch (Zigbee)
Introducing the Pico Duo Switch - the ultimate solution for transforming your living space into a cutting-edge, intelligent haven. Say goodbye to outdated switches and welcome a new era of convenience, comfort, and control. Pico Duo Switch is a retrofittable inwall switch to control and read the energy consumption of sockets, appliances or lights via Zigbee and the Aeotec Smart Home Hub.
With the Pico Duo Switch, you have the power to seamlessly automate your home's lighting and appliances with just a touch. Effortlessly create custom schedules and scenes to match your lifestyle, allowing you to set the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Whether it's a cozy movie night or a bright and energetic gathering, the Smart Home Inwall Switch puts you in command.
Always under control.
Not only does the Pico Duo Switch empower you with information, but it also allows you to take action effortlessly. Through the app or voice commands with compatible voice assistants, you can remotely turn off or schedule power to specific devices, ensuring they're not consuming unnecessary energy when not in use. Forget about worrying if you left a light on or if an appliance is needlessly running - the Smart Home Inwall Switch puts you in command, even when you're away from home.
Exceptional quality allows switching of up to 16 Ampere. Pico Duo Switch is designed with your safety in mind. With its built-in overload protection, it safeguards your devices and prevents any potential damage from power surges.
Keep it safe.
Safety and security are at the forefront of the Pico Duo Switch‘s design. In connection with smart sensors, it automatically detects movement and adjusts lighting accordingly, providing both convenience and energy savings. Moreover, timer and random mode features give the impression of an occupied home even when you're away, adding an extra layer of security and peace of mind.
Easy & fast installation.
Installation is a breeze with the Smart Home Inwall Switch, designed to fit seamlessly into any standard electrical box. The Aeotec Pic’n Go design is equipped with standardized spring terminals, which are easy to install and reliable. Plus, with its durable construction and reliable performance, you can trust that the Pico Series will stand the test of time.
- Easy installation thanks to spring terminals
- High security with latest DIN EN60669 certification
- Power metering
- Automatic switch recognition
- Scene controller function
- Works with SmartThings Edge integration for local automations
- Zigbee 3.0 and Touchlink function
- Over current and heat protection
- Acts as a Zigbee signal repeater
- Zigbee Hardware: EFR32MG21
- Zigbee 3.0 Repeater: Yes
- Zigbee Backward Compatibility: ZHA, ZLL
- Zigbee Profile: 0x0104 (Home Automation)
- Max Signal Strength: 17.02 dBm
- Device max. Power Consumption: 1 W Power Rating: 110-230V~, 50/60Hz
- Supported Switch Types: Momentary (NC/NO); 2-Way Switch; SPDT Switch
- Max Current: Resistive – 8A (EU) each output; Capacitive - 8A@cosΦ = 0.75~0.80; Inductive - 3.6A, 1/3HP each output
- Built-in: Overheat Protection, Surge Protection, Temperature Sensor
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C.
- Relative Humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating Distance: More than 50 meters indoors. Up to 100 meters outdoors.
|Z-Wave Controller ||Compatibility status ||Comment |
|Aeotec Smart Home Hub - Works as a SmartThings Hub - EU || partly compatible ||Requires Edge Driver |
|Aeotec Smart Home Hub - Works as a SmartThings Hub - UK || partly compatible ||Requires Edge Driver |
|Aeotec Zi-Stick (Zigbee) || fully compatible || |
|ezlo Plus || partly compatible ||no settings |
|Homey Bridge || not compatible || |
|Homey Pro 2023 || not compatible || |
|Netplus Zigbee LAN Hub || not compatible |